Employers register here
search resumes, live profiles & candidates, find online candidates, pre-screen fast, live jobs search engine, post telecoms jobs free
Candidates register here
submit resume, find wireless jobs & careers telecom contracts, technical advice, industry gurus wireless technology experts, socialize & have fun :)
Home » Candidates & Job Seekers Forums » Searching for jobs & contracts » Telecom Jobs for interns and entry level wireless job openings
Telecom Jobs for interns and entry level wireless job openings [message #378] Sat, 13 March 2010 18:10 Go to next message
wireless-jobs  is currently offline wireless-jobs
If you are newly graduated student with electrical engineering degree and want to get into the wireless telecom industry, here are some steps you should consider:

1. Check for entry level positions in the telecommunications industry in the areas/countries that not everybody would like to work.

2. Educate yourself on the wireless technologies you would like to work with, there is plenty of information on the internet, 3g, 4g, LTE, WiMAX and any other future wireless technologies

3. To get into the company, apply for other jobs, once you are in the company you will have a chance to apply for the job you really want

4. Take paid courses and trainings on the technologies you want to work with, this way you will meet and connect with the right professionals.

5. Use Social networking web sites and forums like linked, facebook to find the right recruiters, insiders and employers.

If you will knock on the doors long enough and hard, somebody will open it. Anything is possible and all information is available, just do it!
Re: Telecom Jobs for interns and entry level wireless job openings [message #506 is a reply to message #378 ] Wed, 11 May 2011 06:26 Go to previous message
Kudros  is currently offline Kudros
INQUIRY ON 3G JOBS

Hi I'm Kudros from Malaysia. I have been working in the property line for a few years now. But I am seriously considering a change in career. 3g radio network planning and optimization has caught my attention.

I've been reading a lot about 3g technology, and I am currently interested to pursue a career in the 3g industry. The thing is, I don't quite know how to enter this industry. My basic qualifications aren't related to electrical engineering or computer science as I majored in Real Estate for my degree.

My question is, would I be able to secure a 3g job if i were to go to paid training courses on 3g? Would I be able to get a job even if I am not an Engineer?

Do help me out. Thanx!
Previous Topic:USTelecomJobs.com
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 29 20:37:04 CEST 2017