Employers register here
search resumes, live profiles & candidates, find online candidates, pre-screen fast, live jobs search engine, post telecoms jobs free
Candidates register here
submit resume, find wireless jobs & careers telecom contracts, technical advice, industry gurus wireless technology experts, socialize & have fun :)
Home » Candidates & Job Seekers Forums » Submitting your resume & CV » Why you should upload your resume to 3G wireless jobs website?
Why you should upload your resume to 3G wireless jobs website? [message #331] Tue, 01 December 2009 23:58 Go to next message
3G-Telecoms  is currently offline 3G-Telecoms
Uploading your resume to 3G wireless jobs will get your resume the best indexing on search engines like Google, Yahoo, live, bing and other popular internet search engines. So employers will find your resume when using key words searches on the internet. If you want maximum privacy, in the fields with last and first name, put something like wireless consultant, telecoms analyst or RF engineer.
Re: Why you should upload your resume to 3G wireless jobs website? [message #337 is a reply to message #331 ] Thu, 28 January 2010 10:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Arcileo Sabino Jr RF Opti  is currently offline Arcileo Sabino Jr RF Opti
I have encountered a scammer from Nigeria named Mark ADEBAYOR presenting himself as HR personnel of Zoom Mobile. Please never reply to their messages to you here in 3gwireless. As you will see a very obvious account name... Spam Spammer. If you reply to these messages, your account will also be considered as Spam and the employers will no longer entertain your applications

here are my messages from him and some attachments of his fraud documents....

ATTENTION!!! THIS IS A SPAMMER!!!!

Attn: Arcileo B. Sabino Jr,

This is an Affirmation that your experience and qualifications were found satisfactory for the requirements of Zoom Mobile Nigeria and as such you have emerged successful and is being made a job offer by us, please find attached soft copy of your Contract Terms of Employment for your perusal and immediate action if the terms of work is acceptable to you. Upon thorough review and acceptance of this Contract Package, dot your signature in the space indicated in the last page of this job offer letter and return same back to us via email attachment.

Secondly, you are to immediately make contact with Del Gratia Chambers &Associates with the below details to secure your Affidavit of Guarantee and Letter of Attestation from the Nigerian High Court of Justice to enable us process your residence and work permit / Visa and also legalize your contract engagement with Zoom Mobile Nigeria.

DEL GRATIA CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES
5 Ilupeju Byes-Pass, Ilupeju, Lagos
E-mail: delgratiachambers@lawyer.com, delgratiachambers@yahoo.com
Designation: Solicitor and Advocate in Law
Contact Person: Barrister James Edward
Tel: + 234 80134565400

On getting the Affidavit make available to us the below documents for the processing of your Residence and Work permit / Visa:

1. Scan copy of your affidavit of Guarantee and letter of attestation from the Nigerian High Court of Justice
2. Scan copy of your duly Signed Job Offer Letter (Enclosures: 6 below)
3. Scanned Copy of International Passport (Data Page)
4. Scanned Copy of Passport Photograph (Colored)

Should you require more information, please feel free to contact us immediately; we await your prompt reply.

Congratulations!

Thanks and best regards,

Marks Adebayor
Human Resources Department
Zoom Mobile Nigeria
Tel:+234 7059819262
E-mail: zoomnigeria@contractor.net

Re: Why you should upload your resume to 3G wireless jobs website? [message #343 is a reply to message #337 ] Wed, 03 February 2010 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Carlos Quiroga  is currently offline Carlos Quiroga
HI,
I did that, I replied to some Spam Spammer indicated men. Now, after reading this post I don´t know if my Profile looks like Spammer. Somebody can help me with this??

BR

CQ
Re: Why you should upload your resume to 3G wireless jobs website? [message #344 is a reply to message #343 ] Tue, 09 February 2010 14:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ADMIN Marco  is currently offline ADMIN Marco
Carlos, your account is ok, just do not send them any personal information. Always make sure that you are communicating with real employers & companies. If you have any doubts just send us an email at info (at) 3gwirelessjobs (dot) com
Re: Why you should upload your resume to 3G wireless jobs website? [message #502 is a reply to message #331 ] Fri, 06 May 2011 09:04 Go to previous message
nicholjohns  is currently offline nicholjohns
This web site guide us better way,its suggest us best companies,this website is never provide consultancy company list.
Previous Topic:Hiring success rate: Employers jobs vs. Recruiters & Search Agencies
Next Topic:RF Systems Engineer - Germany
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 24 20:47:01 CEST 2017